And in that moment sparks and harps play out,
A sweeping melody through fog and fantasy.
And in that moment there’s an honesty instinctive and pure but,
It departs like it came; rapid and bearing no more,
Than fleeting ecstasy of natural harmony.
They fear the notes being played and try to sing along.
Don’t be ashamed, be free to the feeling. Don’t be ashamed, keep feeling.
But find it: a body that makes sense.
I’ve felt it.
- prostitutesandjunkies likes this
- fouxchatte likes this
- 30nov reblogged this from thomasdavenport
- lafuguedantoine likes this
- snakeoilpeddler likes this
- thegirlyouonceloved likes this
- markbliss likes this
- miguelgalo likes this
- abelaleckzander said: beautiful
- maddiejayy likes this
- thomasdavenport posted this